Beginners / Advanced
The free diving courses are provided by Antoine MAESTRACCI, National Free Diving Instructor, founder of the first free diving school in Guadeloupe, but also former Captain of the French Team which won a Gold medal at the CMAS Games. His experience allows him to teach you in an appropriate way, no matter of your level or experience.
The classes take place in the core of the Parc National de Guadeloupe, an exceptional surrounding : around the cliffs full of fishes of the Ilets Pigeon (Cousteau sea-park) but also on shipwrecks. You will be amazed while improving yourself, what else is to be asked for ?
The classes can be attended alone or with your diving partner, Antoine will fit himself to your potential and your level, and will adapt his methods to your own capacities.
If you wish to improve yourself, 3 shipwrecks can be your playground during the classes, according to your progression : the Franjack for those who dive around 20 meters, the AugustinFrenel for those who dive around 30 meters and the Gustavia, for those who go up to 40 meters.
- Departures are at 8:30 am at Caraïbes à POINTE-NOIRE.
- Full equipment is provided but you can also use your own.
- Fresh drinks and snacks on board.
- Lockers are available in our base at the beach.
- Prices for individuals is 200€, 60€ if included in a group.
- For a complete week of training, please contact us.